top of page

The History of St Wilfrid's Church

The earliest reference to the church is in 1205, although it is likely that there was a church in existence here for some time before that. The first recorded Rector was Alexander de Standish in 1206.


This page is in the process of being updated - please come back soon.

bottom of page